Day's Motorpark has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site.
Whilst every effort is made to produce up to date products and specifications, this site should not be regarded as an infallible guide to our vehicles products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular vehicle.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Day's Motorpark, or otherwise used by Day's Motorpark as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Day's Motorpark or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Day's Motorpark reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Day's Motorpark reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Day's Motorpark be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
All names, images, logos identifying Day's Motorpark are proprietary marks of Day's Motorpark. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Day's Motorpark does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
Day's Motorpark does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold esponsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of Day's Motorpark and you visit entirely at your own risk.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but - as with all new software - we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. Day's Motorpark cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
1.1 In this Privacy Notice, "Day’s Motor Group" refers specifically to CEM Day Ltd (Company No. 215538) and Three Cliffs Investments Company Ltd (Company No. 1982656).
1.2 This Privacy Notice explains in detail the personal data we may collect about you when you interact with Day’s Motor Group. We will explain how we use, store, maintain, protect the personal data we have received from you.
2. Privacy notice
2.1 Who are we?
Day’s Motor Group are a multi-dealership franchise dealer group and finance company, based in South Wales. Our registered head office is Swansea Road, Garngoch, Swansea, SA4 4LL.
The business operates Ford, Peugeot, Fiat and Iveco franchises as well as Nissan, Dodge, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Citroen and Chrysler Aftersales.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here:
- 01792 222111
Or our Data Protection Team:
2.2 Personal Data
The personal data we collect and process on you
When you interact with us, such as when you purchase a vehicle, parts or services, you may provide us with personal information about you, such as your name, address, gender, date of birth, telephone number(s), email address(s), social media user name(s) if you communicated with us via that medium, your comments & reviews via review website(s), occupation or job title, payment and financial information, including bank details, information about your vehicle including service history and your Motability details.
You may also need to provide us with a copy of identification documents such as your passport, driving licence and/or a utility bill. These documents will include additional personal information about you such as (depending on the nature of the document) your nationality, place of birth, photograph and passport / driving licence number.
To ensure the safety of our staff, customers and suppliers and to protect our business assets, we use CCTV at each of our business locations. This would mean you may appear in CCTV footage if you attended one of our branches.
If you contact us via telephone, we use a telephone system which records the calls to improve our service to you through training and quality improvements. The system also provides clearness on previous conversations between you and our staff to assist with any products or services we provide.
What we use your Information for
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
* To contact you with important information regarding our obligations to you in respect to current or past orders or requests you have placed with us, such as:
- MOT reminders;
- Service reminders;
- Vehicle order information;
- Authorizing payments;
- Finance application updates;
- Test drives; and
- Appointments with staff.
* To comply fully with applicable UK and EU law, such as Anti-Money Laundering regulations, HMRC regulations, DVLA procedures and other legal record keeping purposes.
* To provide you with the information you have consented to receive from us, such as signing up to our Newsletter or Careers pages.
* To satisfy our duty of care to you and protect your vital interests by informing you of vehicle recall information, safety information and to protect your identity from fraud.
* To provide you with the latest offers, discounts and information on customer events.
* To effectively liaise with all companies under the Days Property Holdings Group in order to facilitate the supply of information, products and services to you.
* To process finance applications, either through our own finance company or to third party finance providers.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
For processing your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
* Contractual Obligation – This is where we use your personal data in order to satisfy our contract with you, such as arranging a vehicle collection or using a credit reference agency.
* Legal Obligation – This is where we must supply an appropriate body with your information, such as Police information requests.
* Vital Interest – This is where would need to provide personal information where necessary to protect someone’s life.
* Public task – This is where we would need to process your personal information to perform a task in the public’s interest or for official functions.
* Vital Interest – As stated previous, this is where we believe we would be acting in your best and upmost interests, for example, where there has been a safety notice issued on a vehicle which we have either supplied to you or have worked on for you, we would aim to get in touch with you to advise.
* Consent – This is where you give positive intention to agree to us contacting you, such as applying for a job on our website, to enable us to come back in contact with you. You can withdraw consent at any time via contacting either our Data Protection Officer or Data team.
* Legitimate Interest – please see the next paragraph below.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
* Day’s Motor Group use the legitimate basis for processing your data in relation to outbound communications. Day’s Motor Group believe that we have appropriate and sufficient safeguards as well as working closely aligned to your expectations as a customer. Day’s Motor Group believes the communications are beneficial for all parties involved.
* Examples of personal data processing under Legitimate Interest basis:
- Refining the accuracy of the information we have collected on you to improve our services to you;
- To protect your personal information against loss, damage, theft or unauthorised access;
- To comply with a request from you regarding the exercise of your rights;
- To inform you of an update to our terms and conditions and policies;
- Carrying out checks to prevent fraud to protect us from dishonest activity;
- Reminding you about vehicle services and MOTs which are due to ensure (where applicable) the continued validity of any warranty, that your vehicle remains safe and legal to drive and to maintain our customer relationship with you;
- Advising you of your options during and at the end of a finance agreement;
- Analysing, evaluating and improving our services so that your visit to our website, applications and customer service centre are more useful and enjoyable;
- Operating a CCTV system on our premises to protect the safety and security of our staff and assets;
- Storing phone call recordings and other communications and queries received from you for both quality improvement and staff training purposes.
* If you disagree, you can object to any of our communications by exercising your right to object to the processing above by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Day's Motor Group works closely with a number of third parties in order to operate effectively, to satisfy our contractual obligations in our terms of agreement with certain suppliers such as vehicle and parts manufacturers, acting in the manufacturers legitimate interests, to keep you informed of developments related to both your car and/or vehicle manufacturers; and to inform you of/supply you with our products and services.
We would only provide the minimal information that a third party requires to undertake their specific services and for the exact purposes we have contracted with them for. We have ongoing communication with our third parties to ensure that your personal information is valued and any changes in the circumstances of the third party are informed to us. We inform our third parties to remove your personal information when we believe that our legal basis is no longer applicable.
Our third parties include our close relationships with vehicle and parts manufacturers, such as Ford, Peugeot, Nissan, Fiat and Iveco. Their Privacy Notices can be found below:
Please click here for Ford
Please click here for Peugeot
Please click here for Fiat
Please click here for Iveco
Please click here for Nissan
Please click here for Citroen
Please click here for Jeep Chrysler Dodge
Please click here for Alfa Romeo
The vehicle and parts manufacturers may use your information to inform you of developments in relation to your vehicle such as recalls and offer you additional products and services. The manufacturers may also use your information for statistical analysis and market insight. The manufacturers may also pass on your personal data to their own third parties without first obtaining your consent to assist them with their objectives. If you require further information regarding our third parties and your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer or our Data team.
Day’s Motor Group may share your personal data with other third parties for the legitimate interests of both ourselves and you. These third parties may include:
- Finance providers, credit reference agencies and brokers (This would only be the case if you applied for finance with/through us);
- Ancillary complimentary product and service providers, such as insurance and warranty providers;
- Marketing and research services companies to help us better communicate with our customers;
- Professional service firms, such as Legal, Accountancy, Audit service providers;
- IT platform providers who may have access to our/your data in order to provide us ongoing products and services, such as Microsoft;
- Government or Regulatory bodies, such as DVLA and HMRC.
- Data storage and destruction providers in order to securely hold and delete our/your data when appropriate.
2.4 Retention period
Day's Motor Group will process and store your personal data for only as long as our legal bases still exist. The exact length of time will depend on the nature and content of the personal information. The purchase of a vehicle can be a major and long term investment for you but one in which may change rapidly due to your circumstances in a short time. We at Day’s Motor Group would like to retain you as a valued customer and ensure you have information readily available to assist you in your next purchase whether it be for a new or used vehicle or aftersales products and services. We also respect your privacy and have designed our data processes with your privacy at the forefront.
To this end, we have made our options for you to object to any processing or storage of your personal information to be as transparent and easy to enact through visible weblinks on any communication from us and straight forward access to our Data Protection Officer and Data team via email, telephone or in writing.
There is certain personal information which we also need to retain to meet our legal and regulatory compliance obligations. Your information will only be stored for the appropriate lengths of time and the minimum amount of information needed to satisfy these requirements
2.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- * Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- * Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- * Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- * Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- * Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- * Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- * Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- * Right to judicial review: in the event that Day's Motor Group refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain to our Data Protection Officer.
- All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Day's Motor Group (or third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Day's Motor Group’s data protection representatives or Data Protection Officer.
The details for each of these contacts are:
||Supervisory authority contact details
||Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact details
||Information Commissioners Office
||The Data Protection Officer
|Address Line 1:
||Day's Motor Group
|Address Line 2:
||17 Churchill Way
|Address Line 3:
|Address Line 4:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
A detailed description for each of the different cookies is set out below.
If you enter www.daysmotorpark.co.uk but choose not to alter the cookie settings, we will take this to mean that you are happy with the default settings (which allow all types of cookies to be used).
You may find that disabling cookies means certain areas of the site do not function correctly and we cannot guarantee access to all the services we provide through our website. Also, if you delete all of your cookies, or use a different device to access our website, you may have to choose your preferences again.
To find more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request.
These cookies don't gather any information that could be used for marketing to you or remember your preferences/ID, other than for your current session.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember previous actions when navigating between different pages on this website.
- Remember things like service selections you have made which allow us to provide you with the services you have requested.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit most often, and if you experience any error messages. They also allow us to update our website to improve performance and tailor it to your preferences.
These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous. They will not be used to target adverts to you on other websites.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Provide statistics on how this website is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this website).
- Gather non-user specific data about the usage on this website and provide statistics about how this website is used.
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded in this website.
- Test different designs on our website.
Where our performance cookies are managed by third parties, we don't allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features.
Functionality cookies are used to:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Providing proactive live chat sessions to help you with support.
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Provide enhanced log-in functionality where you choose i.e. (such as keeping you logged in even when you navigate away from the site).
We will not use functionality cookies to target you with adverts on other websites.
Where our functionality cookies are managed by third parties, we don't allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
As the name suggests, if you choose not to allow these cookies, the functionality of this website may be affected. It is also possible that by not permitting these cookies, our website won't be able to remember some of the specific services you have chosen.
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties' own tools to prevent these cookies.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Day's Motorpark reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
Tel 01792 222 111.
VAT reg. 477 6402 21 C.E.M Day Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales
Company number: 215538